St. Stephen’s Preschool is a place with great career opportunities for people who are dedicated to educating and nurturing children. We are always looking for energetic, honest, creative, and resourceful individuals to join are team. We offer benefits and a competitive salary. We also have a creative atmosphere that is fun and team oriented.
St. Stephen’s Preschool is proud to be part of St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church in Menifee Ca. We believe in educating children through their natural curiosity. We use the Desired Results Assessment to develop lesson plans. We also use the Environment Early Childhood Rating Scale, and a blend of Montessori and Reggio ideas to and set up activities throughout our classroom and playground environment.
We support and encourage continuous learning for our staff. As part of our commitment, we offer yearly training, ongoing mentoring, staff development through workshops, meetings, and conferences. At St. Stephen’s Preschool you will be a part of a team with skilled professionals who support one another.
- A minimum of 12 ECE college units including units in child development, child family and community, and curriculum
- Ability to partner with parents for their child’s education
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to multitask and maintain professional standards
- Obtain a CPR / First Aid Certification
- Basic proficiency of computer software
- Ability to log in and complete online trainings
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pound
- Read, write, and communicate in English at a college level
Discounted child care
Paid time off
403(b) savings and investment plan with employer match
Apply by submitting your resume including a cover letter with information about your experience and a list of ECE classes completed to firstname.lastname@example.org